ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the LinkBrood Services, whether or not you become a client (“User,” “You,” “Yourself,” “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must regularly review these Terms at https://www.linkBrood.com/terms-conditions/ to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
TAT (Guest Post Delivery Time)
Usually, we will take 7 business days to deliver any guest post, but sometimes it can take up to 180+ business days time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
LinkBrood.com (“LinkBrood”) cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. We give you a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our services, ask for your money back. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings. We do not offer legal, medical, tax, or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here or on our sites are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life. By your registration here, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your choices, activities, or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Cashback, Discount & Wallet Transaction Disclaimer:
- All sorts of cashback or discounts on our website are available in the Linkbrood wallet only.
- You may use the Wallet amount in purchasing other services of Linkbrood. However, the cash withdrawal or transfer to the bank from Linkbrood wallet is prohibited.
- You can transfer Wallet Balance to another user without any extra cost.
- Customers can now Wthdrwal wallet funds into their Paypal (for outside India) or Bank account (Indian bank account only) with a minimum withdrawal fee of 7.5% of the transaction amount. (Our exchange rate for international money transfer and wallet withdrawal 1$ = 70 INR)
Hours of Operation
- linkbrood.com (“LinkBrood”) corporate office is open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. IST.
- We close for all government observed holidays.
These policies and procedures apply to all LinkBrood products sold on this site or any other site owned by LinkBrood that includes a link to this page.
- The billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
Returns and Cancellations
Returns & Non- Subscription Cancellations
- You have NINETY (90) Days from the original purchase date to return the product to receive your refund on your LinkBrood wallet. For more details please check our refund policy.
- Cancellation charge = 30% of product value + Service Fees.
Services for which you will receive a refund
For Guest Posts, Press Releases and Authority Backlink services we will offer a refund after the deduction of the service charges which is 50% of the value of each service if it is less than the standard deduction value of $1000 per service.
Services for which you will not receive a refund
For Blogger Outreach, Content Writing and any other add-on services you are not liable to receive any refund or return from our side
Any return received after the NINETY (90) DAY time limit will not be processed.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED in addition to that, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE LinkBrood SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
LinkBrood is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any.com work or lines, online computer systems, Backlinks, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or redemption to be received by LinkBrood on Account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Intel.com or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this Agreement or subsequent use of any LinkBrood owned web properties. If, for any reason, the report is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of LinkBrood which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of our services, LinkBrood, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LinkBrood WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, LinkBrood Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that LinkBrood may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
Social Media Groups and Communities
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities and what content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- Our groups have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. Post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot if you need feedback or a review. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain private to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to this group does not mean that LinkBrood endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
- Due to the many people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult to catch everything. If you see a questionable post, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the seven days, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
You agree that the LinkBrood, including but not limited to LinkBrood Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates, and the scripts and software used to implement LinkBrood Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by LinkBrood and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for the use of the LinkBrood Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the LinkBrood Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means without expressed written permission from LinkBrood. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the LinkBrood Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the LinkBrood brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening. comwork capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, LinkBrood and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any LinkBrood products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the LinkBrood brand at any time without notice. In no event will LinkBrood be liable for making these changes. LinkBrood may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of LinkBrood services, in any case, and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to LinkBrood (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Inte.com resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by LinkBrood and/or its licensors. They reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF LinkBrood, EXCEPT FOR USE OF LinkBrood AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
LinkBrood, the LinkBrood logo, other LinkBrood trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with LinkBrood are trademarks or registered trademarks of LinkBrood Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with LinkBrood Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license concerning any of the trademarks described above and any use of such trademarks.
If you have questions or comments regarding LinkBrood services, please email us at [email protected]